Love to Dream | Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag 1.0 TOG - Grey
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep. This change can be upsetting for some babies, but there is a way to help ease the transition and keep your baby settled as they sleep.
The Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’ – either as baby sleeps or when dressing them – for a few sleep cycles to help your baby get used to the sensation of sleeping with one arm free. When they seem well-adjusted, complete the transition by removing the second wing, and you’ll be able to continue using the garment as a sleeping bag!
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle
Sizing & Temperature Information:
- Available in 3 sizes: Medium (6–8.5kgs), Large (8.5–11kgs) & Extra Large (11–14kgs),
- See our TOG & Temperature Guide page for Love to Dream's recommendation of how to layer up under your baby’s transition bag/suit according to their room temperature.
Care & Safety:
- Easy care: See our Care & Safety page for more information.