Amber Teething | Necklace - Multi
- round beads (not amber chips)
- made from high grade 100% Baltic Amber
- durable screw clasp
- individually knotted beads
- graduating bead sizes - large beads in the centre and smaller towards the end
- Colour: Multi
- Lengh: aprox. 32 cm
- Remove the Amber teething necklace when baby is unattended.
- Amber teething necklaces are made for wearing not for chewing!
- The teething necklaces are designed to break if they become caught to prevent strangulation or a hanging hazard.
If a necklace is broken there is a chance that the child may eat and swallow one of the beads. The necklaces are hand tied with a knot before and after each bead so that if the necklace does happen to break, only one bead will come off. Amber is non-toxic if a bead is swallowed.
Use this product only under direct adult supervision. Belly Beyond assumes no responsibility should any harm come to a child due to safety warnings not being adhered to or other misuse of the product