Haakaa | Generation 3 Silicone Breast Pump 160ml
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The famous Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump has been reinvented again to help make life easier for busy breastfeeding mamas! Haakaa have kept the same simple and effective design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle!
The new Gen. 3 Pump comes is compatible with all of our silicone bottle range attachments. With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your breast pump flange for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately).
Made from food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- High-quality food grade silicone.
- Easy and effective milk expression, directly into the bottle.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes.
- Available in 160ml and 250ml capacities.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Safe in microwave sterilisers and boiling water.
- This pump is made up of 1 x Silicone Bottle base, 1 x Attachment Ring and 1 x Silicone Pump Flange attachment.
How to Use
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a safe storage container and reposition.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
The easiest way to squeeze your Gen. 3 160ml pump is by pushing up the side of the bottom edge of the pump, rather than squeezing from the middle, to prevent the plastic rim from cracking.
When compressing the 160ml Gen. 3 Breast Pump, squeeze it on the bottom edge (rather than in the middle of the container) to prevent pressure being placed on the container rim. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.