Haakaa | Generation 3 Silicone Pump and Bottle Starter Pack
If you're a breastfeeding mama, start your journey off right with the Haakaa Gen. 3 Pump and Bottle Pack! Express, feed and store milk easily and effectively with Haakaa’s world-first 5-in-1 feeding system. With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your bottle attachment for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). Haakaa have their famous breast pump flange that lets you express directly into the bottle, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and a sealing disk to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- Made with high-quality food grade silicone.
- Easy and effective milk expression.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes.
- Safe in microwave sterilisers and boiling water.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- 2 x Gen. 3 160ml Silicone Baby Bottles
- 1 x Gen. 3 Silicone Breast Pump Flange
2 x Silicone Bottle Sealing Disks
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa silicone products with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.