Nuk | Genius Latex Soother 2pk
When choosing a soother for their baby, many parents put their trust in the NUK Genius. It is based on the NUK Shape that is right for the jaw, which was developed and optimised with the involvement of dental experts. It satisfies the innate need to suck and is also kind to teeth. Furthermore, its original NUK Shape that is right for the jaw is modelled on a breastfeeding parent’s nipple as they breastfeed.
Air can escape out of the baglet through the vent of the NUK Air System so that the soother is particularly soft and pliable. Latex soothers should be replaced every one to two months, or if they start to become sticky at the latest.
- Extra-soft latex baglet – reduces pressure on teeth and jaw
- Optimal freedom of movement for the tongue
- Natural shape that is right for the jaw
- Developed and optimised with the involvement of dental experts
- 2 per pack
- Age: 0–36m. Please see size options.
Latex or Silicone?
Latex is ...
- a pure, natural product based on rubber
- softer and warmer and so very like a mother’s breast
- extremely flexible and durable
Silicone is ...
- completely free of harmful substances and has a pleasantly smooth surface
- odourless and with a neutral taste
- extremely temperature and light resistant
- less elastic than latex and should therefore be replaced immediately at the first signs of wear (e.g. grooves, scratches, tooth marks or even tiny holes)