Little Bamboo Muslin Bibs are subtle, stylish and made of the softest Bamboo Viscose and Cotton blend, perfect for newborn or sensitive skin when a baby is teething. The polyester backing wicks moisture away from baby's clothing, keeping baby clean and dry. This is the perfect addition to your baby bag, or as a beautiful gift for new babies.
• Double-layered bandana design
• Soft absorbent bamboo viscose/cotton muslin outer layer
• Absorbent fleece base layer to keep baby dry
• Comes with two press stud fasteners so baby can wear them as they grow (3 months to 2 years of age)
• Great for dribble and drool
• Machine washer and dryer safe
Composition: Bamboo viscose and cotton blend muslin with a super-absorbent poly fleece backing. The bandana bib pattern has gathers on the neckline creating space between fabric layers making them a great design for drool absorbency while still looking good which is why it is seen as one of the best bib shapes for infants and newborns.
Materials: 70% Viscose from Bamboo / 30% Cotton, Reverse: 100% Polyester.
Length neckline to tip - 14 cm
Neck circumference adjustable sizes - 36 cm and 38 cm
Care Instructions: Wash separately before use. Warm hand or gentle machine wash with like colours. Line dry in shade or gentle/warm tumble dry, warm iron if necessary. Do not rub, soak or wring, do not bleach, do not dry clean. Do not leave child unattended while using any bib as may pose a strangulation risk.