Love to Dream | Swaddle Up™ Transition Hip Harness 1.0 TOG - Grey
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep. This change can be upsetting for some babies, but there is a way to help ease the transition and keep your baby settled as they sleep.
The Swaddle Up™ Hip Harness Transition Bag has been created especially for babies who are being treated for Hip Dysplasia. It's the easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling, enabling you to zip off one wing at a time for a smooth adjustment to arms-free sleep.
- Specially designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace; tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace
- Soft fabric at the base of the swaddle delivers extra stretch and flexion for hips and legs, making this a certified ‘hip-healthy’ design approved by Healthy Hips Australia and the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- 1.0 TOG fabric – perfect for moderate climates, all seasons
- Made from specially woven, high-quality fabric with 360 degrees stretch, which allows a good range of motion
- that helps regulate temperature – perfect for moderate climates, all seasons
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Fabric Content: Upper 93% cotton, 7% elastane. Lower 100% Viscose (from Bamboo)
- Unique patented wings allow natural Arms Up™ position
- Arms Up™ allows true Self-Soothing™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Extra long twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
Sizing & Temperature Information:
- Available in 3 sizes: Medium (6–8.5kgs), Large (8.5–11kgs) & Extra Large (11–14kgs),
- See our TOG & Temperature Guide page for Love to Dream's recommendation of how to layer up under your baby’s transition bag/suit according to their room temperature.
Care & Safety:
- Easy care: See our Care & Safety page for more information.