Brolly Sheets | Dryer Balls 4pk
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
These little Dryer Balls are an ESSENTIAL HOUSEHOLD ITEM! You won’t believe how much quicker your loads of laundry dry. These densely felted dryer balls are made of pure New Zealand wool.
When placed in the dryer with wet laundry the dryer balls move between the folds breaking up clumps of wet clothes so the hot air can circulate and dry the clothes more efficiently & therefore significantly faster.
Dryer balls are hypoallergenic, chemical-free and naturally soften clothes! The wool absorbs moisture coming off the clothes & reduces dry time by 30–50%. You will no longer need fabric softeners or chemical-filled dryer sheets. You will also notice your clothes will be soft and static free! Dryer balls are a real “must have” item to save you loads of time & money. They will last for over 1500 washes!
Instructions For Use:
- Place your wet load of laundry in the dryer with the dryer balls. Four balls will be sufficient for most normal loads. More may be used for very heavy loads if required. You can add a drop of essential oil directly onto the balls to naturally scent your laundry.
- Use your normal dryer settings reducing the dry time by 20-30% to start. This will vary by type of dryer, how fast your washing cycle spins, types of fabric, and size of the load in the dryer.
- The balls will feel damp and heavy after the load of laundry has fully dried. This is due to the water they have absorbed from the laundry.
- Leave the balls in the dryer with the door slightly ajar after the cycle is done to air out the dryer balls ready for the next load.
- Some pilling on the surface of the balls is to be expected after use. It does not affect use, but can be removed with a safety razor if you wish.