Haakaa | Generation 3 Silicone Breast Milk Storage Container Set
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Safely store liquids, snacks and food while you're on-the-go with Haakaa's Silicone Breast Milk Storage Set! They’re completely airtight, keeping food fresh and preserving the beneficial properties of breast milk that are so important for our growing little ones.
The most exciting feature of our Silicone Breast Milk Storage Set is that they are fully compatible with our Gen. 3 Breast Pump and the rest of the silicone bottle attachments! With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your storage container lid for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately).
- Made of food grade silicone, PPSU and non-toxic PP.
- Compatible with Haakaa Silicone Baby Bottle and Gen. 3 Breast Pump flange for expressing directly into the bottle.
- Twist-tight, leakproof lid.
- Easy-to-read millilitre and ounce measurements.
- Wide base to eliminate accidental spills
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Safe in microwave sterilisers and boiling water.
- Silicone Breast Milk Storage Container Set comes with 1 x 160ml and 1 x 250ml silicone containers with sealing disks.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising this product with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your container.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.