Nuk | Vario Express Electric Steam Steriliser
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Hygiene takes the highest priority in a household with children, especially in the first months of life as the immune system of newborns is not yet fully developed. With the NUK Vario Express you can be sure that bacteria are reliably removed from bottles, soothers and accessories. However, the steam steriliser not only ensures thorough sterilisation – it also makes the work in everyday family life considerably easier.
The NUK Vario Express Steam Steriliser gently sterilises baby bottles with steam - removing 99.9 per cent of germs using no chemicals at all. At the same time, the appliance offers maximum convenience, as the six repositionable rods and the basket for the accessories can be arranged as required. This means there is room for up to 6 classic, boilproof bottles. Furthermore, alongside bottles, soothers, accessories and teething rings can also be quickly and reliably sterilised in the removable basket.
Once switched on, the electric NUK Steriliser heats up and boils the water in it. In the heat of the steamy atmosphere of over 90°C, the germs are killed and you can rely on all the parts being sterilised. If unopened, these remain germ-free in the appliance for up to 24 hours.
It just takes the touch of a button to start the cleaning process – once sterilising has been completed the appliance switches itself off automatically. Bottles and soothers can be so easily sterilised without taking up any extra time. That is particularly important, if time is not on their side and parents have to demonstrate their abilities as multitasking masters. With its modern and compact design, the NUK Vario Express suits every kitchen.
- Sterilises < 6 boilproof baby bottles and accessories within 6 minutes (without heating phase)
- Removable basket and 6 poles for maximum convenience – for large and small items
- Modern, ergonomic design – elegant and user-friendly
- Safety elements: operating light and automatic switch-off
- 1 bottle tongs, 1 accessories’ basket, 1 grid and 6 poles included
Easy to Use:
- Pour 110ml water into base
- Place the rods and/or basket as required and position the bottles or accessories
- Close the steam steriliser with the lid and switch on to start the disinfection process
- Automatically switches off (operating light goes out) after sterilising
- To prevent limescale damage and guarantee its effectiveness, we recommend regularly descaling the NUK Vario Express Steam Steriliser.
- The NUK Vario Express Steam-Steriliser comes with an AS/NZS 3112 (Type I) plug.