Love to Dream | Swaddle Up™ Hip Harness 1.0 TOG - Grey
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The modern twist on swaddling that has led a ‘sleep revolution’ for infants & parents.
The Swaddle Up™ Hip Harness Swaddle has been created especially for babies who are being treated for Hip Dysplasia and is the only zip-up swaddle with patented “wings” that allows your baby to sleep in a natural position with Arms Up™.
Designed with a wider fit at the bottom, this swaddle can be worn over a Hip Dysplasia harness or brace. Soft fabric at the base of the swaddle delivers extra stretch and flexion for hips and legs, making this a certified ‘hip-healthy’ design approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Specially designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace; tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace
- 1.0 TOG fabric ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Unique patented wings allow natural Arms Up™ position
- Arms Up™ allows true Self-Soothing™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
Sizing & Temperature Information:
- Available in 2 sizes: Small (3.5–6kgs) & Medium (6–8.5kgs).
- See our TOG & Temperature Guide page for Love to Dream's recommendation of how to layer up under your baby’s swaddle according to their room temperature.
Care & Safety:
- Easy care: See our Care & Safety page for more information.