Woolbabe | Duvet Merino Sleeping Bag Side Zip - Tide
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Side Zip Duvet Woolbabe is much loved for being so cosy and easy to use. They are ideal for bedrooms under 20 degrees, though they can be used in rooms 14 to 22 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag.
The Duvet Woolbabe has the heavier feel of a quilt or layers of wool blankets, with the peace of mind that comes with your baby sleeping in a sleeping bag designed with safety as a priority. Duvet Woolbabes are filled with a luxurious merino filling, quilted with smooth organic cotton lining that makes them suitable for babies with sensitive skin. The lovely soft outer layer is the exclusive Woolbabe merino and organic cotton blend fabric. The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night.
The Side Zip model is very quick and easy to use, just zip around then close the shoulder snaps. The under-arm snaps give a more cosy fit when your baby is little. This Woolbabe can also be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their Woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
- Outer 30% merino / 70% organic cotton fabric, Inner Merino Filling + Lining Organic Cotton
- Under-arm snaps
- Buggy Slot for use with a 5-point harness
- Double-ended YKK side-zip
- Generous length
- Award winning quality
- Packaged in a reusable cotton bag
- Comes with room thermometer & clothing guide card
- Length: 95cm, Chest: 68cm, Armhole: 36cm, Width: 47cm
- Suitability: from approx. 6kg